Captain America

Captain America
The First Avenger

viernes, 25 de abril de 2014


In my opinion this movie was amazing for the fight between Steve Rogers (Captain America) and his old friend Buckie as Winter Soldier,on the other hand we have the internal issues of S.H.I.E.L.D (Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement, and Logistics Division),The Hydra's spies a evil organization sent a assassin for kill Nick Fury during his route,after that the Captain America and Black Widow (Natasha Romanoff) are considered for the Nick Fury's murder, They star the research about who is the winter soldier,the true purpose of Hydra inside S.H.I.E.L.D,also we can see a new avenger Falcon (Sam Wilson) who is a ex soldier,he likes the personality of Steve Rogers,he helps the Captain America and Black Widow in this adventure,and then the Winter Soldier has a hard battle with the Captain America who is a badass,at the end of the story,Buckie the Winter Soldier disappears during the destruction of the helicarrier.

The 3D effects are incredible,you can enjoy different scenes of fight,Steve Rogers is a strong soldier without a powers,He is brave,the story is almost like the comic,Is awesome like a friend can become a enemy,I prefer this movie instead Iron Man 3 or Thor II The Dark World,and also the movie show us a captain america with feelings,problems,who need take decisions in his life like us.

I was expecting that the Black Widow and the Captain America could be a couple,It would be great because between them exist the chemistry,I like the way as The Captain America fight with his friend,He tells him: I'm your friend,We will be friends forever.

I was reading this article Wikipedia Captain America - Winter Soldier and then take the information and I was writing my opinion.

Captain America The Winter Soldier trailer UK

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario